This is G o o g l e's cache of http://mooglemb.com/viewtopic.php?p=290423&sid=69dc97246d8e592864e0924c496e3b75 as retrieved on Mar 1, 2005 02:49:03 GMT.
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:wXm8scJX1roJ:mooglemb.com/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D290423%26sid%3D69dc97246d8e592864e0924c496e3b75+site:mooglemb.com+topic&hl=en&ie=UTF-8


Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted: topic 

MoogleMB.com :: View topic - Bye
Better to get it out of the way?

Bye
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    MoogleMB.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eric
Somewhere down on Fullerton
Remote Avatar
Currently Playing:
( ◦ ∀ ◦ )
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRAMA
Sig Division Line
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Tenniru
Everybody's talking about Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism,Ragism, Tagism, Thisism, Thatism, Ism-ism
Remote Avatar
Location:
A bag.

Currently Playing:
mbonica@ubuntulinux:~ $ elinks now!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squiggles the Chao wrote:

Sz wrote:
We already do. But including "no insults ever!" as a part of that standard is both unrealistic and asinine.


No, but including "Stop insulting someone when they ask you to stop, please" is reasonable, in my opinion (though in this case, neither side strictly adhered to that one). Also "no ganging up on people" would be a good one. I mean, it was 9 against 1. It just stops being fun at that point.


I agree with Squiggles here. However, I am unable to bake a cake due to the fact that I lack the ability to cook anything beyond ramen, added to the fact that the last time I attempted to operate an oven it ended up causing the invention of the New Coke.
Sig Division Line

Jilliam wrote:
Dark falz is a brave astronaut.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kiro
Εκδίκηση
Remote Avatar
Location:
Εαρτχ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People need to know when the fuck to be serious when someone is being FUCKING SERIOUS. Not, "Lighten up". How the fuck is someone suppose to know when to "Lighten Up" when someone is bluntly being serious by how they are typing and SAYING things.

^LOOKS LIKE I AM JOKING?

Then they throw excuses at you because they are to fucking god damn weak to accept it.

Well, now I can see why people are sick of this shit, when some others can't be serious about it. Because those other people block it off from their mind because they were to weak in the first place.

Whatever :D
Sig Division Line

o/' I am Mars, the god of war. You bow to me like you did before. o/' - Soulfly - Mars.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Diabloid
OverLord Master.
Remote Avatar
Currently Playing:
Dead or Alive Ultimate.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you let this drop, we would all still be happy.
Sig Division Line
Blooooooooood!...
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
Kiro
Εκδίκηση
Remote Avatar
Location:
Εαρτχ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Aint'-. -gonna-. -fuckin'-. -happen-. :D.
Sig Division Line

o/' I am Mars, the god of war. You bow to me like you did before. o/' - Soulfly - Mars.


Last edited by Kiro on Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:15 pm, edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Thunderbird1
DA HOOCH!
Remote Avatar
Location:
Somewhere in higher Alabama

Currently Playing:
Karaoke Revolution
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just refreshed three times and your text looked different every time.

LIKE A SNOWFLAKE
Sig Division Line
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." - Ron White

Yo, I have a LiveJournal now: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cablecarrier/
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
Mightfox
Flamer
Remote Avatar
Location:
Texas.

Currently Playing:
Hearts of Iron 2, Rome: Total War, Silent Storm, Battle for Middle Earth, Codename:Panzers Phase One.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabloid, stop being a troll. "Why, yes, let's leave this unsettled! Whoop de fucking doo durr hurr"
Sig Division Line

Go! Go! Go!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Squiggles the Chao
A super-special thanks to TaeshiLH for the awesome avatar!
Remote Avatar
Location:
Station Square Chao Garden

Currently Playing:
The Game
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiro wrote:
People need to know when the fuck to be serious when someone is being FUCKING SERIOUS. Not, "Lighten up". How the fuck is someone suppose to know when to "Lighten Up" when someone is bluntly being serious by how they are typing and SAYING things.

^LOOKS LIKE I AM JOKING?

Then they throw excuses at you because they are to fucking god damn weak to accept it.

Well, now I can see why people are sick of this shit, when some others can't be serious about it. Because those other people block it off from their mind because they were to weak in the first place.

Whatever :D


Kiro, FlashChat was lagging horribly, and you left the room before I could say anything. I'm sorry if I offended you, but quite frankly, you were drunk. It wouldn't have taken much at that point. As for what happened later, I don't condone that either.
Sig Division Line
There are some times when I hate Truth or Dare.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
Kiro
Εκδίκηση
Remote Avatar
Location:
Εαρτχ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fucking people who want it to be dropped ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO WANT THE PEOPLE LIKE ME TO BLOW UP THE FUCKING CAUSE SHIT TO HAPPEN SO SHIT GOES DOWN THE DRAIN. FUCK. God fucking damnit. It just causes us to get more fucking pissed off because of their fucking independence and hypocritcal fucking piece of shit.
Sig Division Line

o/' I am Mars, the god of war. You bow to me like you did before. o/' - Soulfly - Mars.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Kiro
Εκδίκηση
Remote Avatar
Location:
Εαρτχ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know what to say now. I don't know. What the fuck, you tell me what I'm suppose to say.

How about that?

Sig Division Line

o/' I am Mars, the god of war. You bow to me like you did before. o/' - Soulfly - Mars.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Sz
Pasta MK 853, now with flexible spines!
Remote Avatar
Location:
-- That way

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squiggles the Chao wrote:
including "Stop insulting someone when they ask you to stop, please" is reasonable

Since when hasn't this idea been pretty much the standard?

I mean, I remember getting on SuitCase pretty bad (probably too hard, but it was bugging me at the time) about that like two weeks ago or something. It's hardly a new idea. :E


Squiggles wrote:
Also "no ganging up on people" would be a good one. I mean, it was 9 against 1. It just stops being fun at that point.

Would this apply for debates, too? Because I always get tired of arguing against 5 people all on my own... Maybe we should have a rule that if your opinion is too similar to what people have previously said, you shouldn't be allowed to post it. That sounds like a swell move. Hopefully my sarcasm is having its desired effect, as that idea is fine in principle, but people are free to voice their opinions within the rules defined by the MB (or chatroom in this case), and a criticism is an opinion last I checked.
Sig Division Line
-Sz



Sonic HQ
Espio's Page
SFGHQ
The Moogle CavernThe GHZSecrets of Sonic Team
Simon Wai's Sonic 2 BetaThe Domain of NetRaptor

Serious fantasy genre addon! At least look:
http://www.mooglemb.com/viewtopic.php?t=12078
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Mr ToRTuRe
Vrrrrrrrrrrroom!
Remote Avatar
Location:
Argentina

Currently Playing:
On The Virg - "Serious Young Insects"; Judas Priest - "Angel of Retribution"; Kamelot - "The Black Halo"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Diab wants people to realize that dragging this wont matter, since everything here will be as if nothing happened.

I suppose we like to make a fuss over stuff everytime something STUPID happens!

I give this a week.
(Two, max)
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Sz
Pasta MK 853, now with flexible spines!
Remote Avatar
Location:
-- That way

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiro, I'll tell you what to say:

Nothing, if the alternative is another expletive laced diatribe. (do I get points for that one, Moogle judges? ;>)
Sig Division Line
-Sz



Sonic HQ
Espio's Page
SFGHQ
The Moogle CavernThe GHZSecrets of Sonic Team
Simon Wai's Sonic 2 BetaThe Domain of NetRaptor

Serious fantasy genre addon! At least look:
http://www.mooglemb.com/viewtopic.php?t=12078
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Kiro
Εκδίκηση
Remote Avatar
Location:
Εαρτχ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so all falling into place I swear to god and Rameses.
Sig Division Line

o/' I am Mars, the god of war. You bow to me like you did before. o/' - Soulfly - Mars.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Kiro
Εκδίκηση
Remote Avatar
Location:
Εαρτχ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..... OH NOTHING?

SO I CAN SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU SAY WHAT. -YOU- WANT?

HOHOHO FUCK.THAT.
Sig Division Line

o/' I am Mars, the god of war. You bow to me like you did before. o/' - Soulfly - Mars.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email
Eric
Somewhere down on Fullerton
Remote Avatar
Currently Playing:
( ◦ ∀ ◦ )
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mightfox wrote:
Diabloid, stop being a troll. "Why, yes, let's leave this unsettled! Whoop de fucking doo durr hurr"


Better than dragging it out. This entire thread is pointless and should never have been posted in the first place. The fact that it was in itself indicates that this leave of absence is probably not permanent. If you're that upset with a place, just leave. Don't do stupid attention whore BS like this. There is no point in continuing this thread as it will clearly go nowhere. By keeping it going you can expect more trolling, irrelevant testimonials, and angst-ridden discussion.

If Blues is really gone, then whatever, he's gone. That's his own retarded decision that he failed to think through before making it. Like Sz said, it isn't really a big deal. If Blues is really dumb enough to leave over something petty like this, then it's probably better that he isn't around anyway.

Grow the hell up, people. Please.
Sig Division Line
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    MoogleMB.com Forum Index -> General Discussion Printable version All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group